- This event has passed.
Market Street Musicale V – Heifetz 2022 Festival of Concerts
July 29, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join us for our weekly free afternoon concert series in downtown Staunton. Our matinee shows feature powerful performances paired with informal conversations with our Heifetz students. Free will donations are always appreciated!
- Free Admission
- No tickets or advance reservations required
- General admission seating – first come first served
- Accessible seating available
- Families and groups welcome
VENUE & DIRECTIONS
South Market Stage @ Grace Christian School 19 South Market Street Staunton, VA
Located directly across the street from the Blackfriars Playhouse and Hotel 24 South. Please click here for a map with arrows showing all the possible routes to the main stage entrance. Heifetz wayfinding signs will be displayed on the premises.
- Turn off of S. Coalter St. where you see the “Community Fellowship Church” sign.
- Proceed straight up the driveway until you reach the parking lot.
- Enter the building through the doors at the top of the ramp–you’ll see one of our team members there waiting to check you in.
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Your safety is paramount to us, and so we ask you to observe the following regulations - please click here for a full breakdown of our updated protocols:
WHAT YOU NEED WHEN ATTENDING A HEIFETZ CONCERT OR EVENT:
- PROOF OF VACCINATION AND YOUR PHOTO ID - Under the guidance of our medical partners, and in order to provide the safest experience possible for patrons and staff, the Heifetz Institute will require audiences to provide proof of full vaccination, paired with a valid photo ID, to attend concerts. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, a medical condition, or because you are under age 5—we will accept proof of a negative NAAT or PCR COVID test (taken no more than 72 hours prior to your attendance), paired with valid photo ID.
- YOUR FAVORITE MASK - The Heifetz Institute is practicing universal masking for all patrons, staff, and volunteers—regardless of vaccination status. These steps, recommended by our medical advisors, provide the best layers of protection.
- A SELF SYMPTOM CHECK - We ask that patrons do a symptom check. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend a performance. If you cannot attend a performance due to illness, we are offering a flexible rescheduling and refund policy.