- This event has passed.
Heifetz Hootenanny I – Heifetz 2022 Festival of Concerts
July 2, 2022 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Our informal Saturday series that features Heifetz students, staff, and special guests on one-of-a-kind multi-genre mashups. On any night, you might hear bluegrass picking, Broadway belting, folk fiddling, or rollicking rhythm and blues—fueled by fine fixin’s, craft brews, and more from local food and beverage artisans—all under the Heifetz tent that has been supersized for our 2022 season! Tonight’s concert will feature food available from Popitos Pizza and beverages from Ciders From Mars, along with other snacks and concessions.
- General admission seating – first come first served
- Accessible seating available
- Groups welcome – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about group rates.
VENUE & DIRECTIONS
Page Terrace (outside Grafton Library) @ Mary Baldwin University 227 E. Frederick Street Staunton, VA
Free parking available both at MBU lots and on East Frederick Street (see a campus map here)
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Your safety is paramount to us, and so we ask you to observe the following regulations - please click here for a full breakdown of our updated protocols:
WHAT YOU NEED WHEN ATTENDING A HEIFETZ CONCERT OR EVENT:
- PROOF OF VACCINATION AND YOUR PHOTO ID - Under the guidance of our medical partners, and in order to provide the safest experience possible for patrons and staff, the Heifetz Institute will require audiences to provide proof of full vaccination, paired with a valid photo ID, to attend concerts. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, a medical condition, or because you are under age 5—we will accept proof of a negative NAAT or PCR COVID test (taken no more than 72 hours prior to your attendance), paired with valid photo ID.
- YOUR FAVORITE MASK - The Heifetz Institute is practicing universal masking for all patrons, staff, and volunteers—regardless of vaccination status. These steps, recommended by our medical advisors, provide the best layers of protection.
- A SELF SYMPTOM CHECK - We ask that patrons do a symptom check. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend a performance. If you cannot attend a performance due to illness, we are offering a flexible rescheduling and refund policy.