- This event has passed.
Chamber Music Sunday Matinee III – Heifetz 2022 Festival of Concerts
July 17, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Afternoons devoted to masterworks of the chamber music repertoire, with pride of place going to the students enrolled in the Heifetz Chamber Music Seminar.
- Reserved seating available through the ticket form below
- Accessible seating available (indicated in red on the seating map)
- Groups welcome – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about group rates.
VENUE & DIRECTIONS
Francis Auditorium @ Mary Baldwin University 227 E. Frederick Street Staunton, VA
Free parking available both at MBU lots and on East Frederick Street (see a campus map here)
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Your safety is paramount to us, and so we ask you to observe the following regulations - please click here for a full breakdown of our updated protocols:
WHAT YOU NEED WHEN ATTENDING A HEIFETZ CONCERT OR EVENT:
- PROOF OF VACCINATION AND YOUR PHOTO ID - Under the guidance of our medical partners, and in order to provide the safest experience possible for patrons and staff, the Heifetz Institute will require audiences to provide proof of full vaccination, paired with a valid photo ID, to attend concerts. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, a medical condition, or because you are under age 5—we will accept proof of a negative NAAT or PCR COVID test (taken no more than 72 hours prior to your attendance), paired with valid photo ID.
- YOUR FAVORITE MASK - The Heifetz Institute is practicing universal masking for all patrons, staff, and volunteers—regardless of vaccination status. These steps, recommended by our medical advisors, provide the best layers of protection.
- A SELF SYMPTOM CHECK - We ask that patrons do a symptom check. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend a performance. If you cannot attend a performance due to illness, we are offering a flexible rescheduling and refund policy.